Villanova University offers many financial assistance opportunities exist for international students. These include merit-based scholarships, need-based grants, and private education loans.
Admission for first-year international students is need-aware, which means your family’s ability to pay for your education may be a factor in your admission decision.
Villanova University is a private research university located in Radnor Township, a suburb northwest of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia in the United States.
Nomination Deadline: December 1, 2017
Villanova Admission Application Deadline: December 1, 2017
Presidential Scholarship Application Deadline is January 2, 2018
University/institution of Study: Villanova University
Scholarship Sponsor: Villanova University
Country of Study: USA
Level of Study: Undergraduate
The Presidential Scholarship is a renewable, merit-based award covering full tuition, room, board (up to 19 meals-per-week plan), general fee, and the cost of textbooks for eight consecutive semesters.
Field/Area of Study: Undergraduate courses offered by the university
Type of Award: Full Scholarship
Eligibility: International Students with proof of inability to pay for their education
Instruction on Application:
In order to be considered for a Presidential Scholarship, students must submit the Villanova Supplement to the Common Application and must be nominated by one of the following by December 1:
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.