The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) was established by Act No. 23 of 2007 primarily to foster the orderly development of an identity sector in Nigeria through the development of a modern and universally acceptable identity management infrastructure in Nigeria. The Act empowers NIMC to establish, manage, regulate and enforce an effective and secure Identity Assurance System that would facilitate the harmonization and integration of identity databases in government agencies, ensure sustainability, reliability and acceptance across diverse points and contexts and application of the verification and authentication services within and outside the country. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
NIMC is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Enrolment & Registration Officer (Officer)
Job Code: NIMC076
Department: STATE OFFICE
Reporting to Senior Manager, Local Government Coordination, the successful candidates will be responsible for capturing demographic and biometric data of enrolees, as well as responding to enquiries from enrolees and general public.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or other related fields. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- National Youth Services Corps (or exemption) certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should supply the following information:
- Correct Bio-data information, Education and Training Information, Ward/Community of Origin, Local Government of Origin, date of completion of NYSC and the Discharge Certificate Number or relevant Exemption Certificate Number at the point of application.
- Functional email address and valid GSM number through which applicant can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise.
- An electronic (scanned/ digitally captured) copy of their most recent passport photograph in order to complete the online application. Passport photograph must be of size 12Opx by 140px. Please download free Image Processing software from www.picturesize.org/download.html to resize your passport photographs to be uploaded while completing your application on-line.
- During the course of your application, you will be issued an Application Reference Number (ARN). Please take note of the number as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
- It is important to print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the online application.
How To Apply:
- All NIMC Job application is only online.
- Use the Application link provided on this website to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.